Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night Lights

Or Monday Night Lights. Or Sunday afternoon lights. None of our games are on Fridays...but football is now in full swing. The boys have been practicing for 6 weeks now.

Yes, I know I haven't posted in a while, Pa. Sorry! And yes, I know that I've already posted some of these pictures....but I downloaded a new Photoshop action tonight and was trying it out. So easy. I'm a fan!
We had our first game last Sunday and nearly beat Helena - the team with a 2nd grader and most of the kids look to be right at the 80 pound weight limit. David is 50 and he's definitely not the smallest on our team.

When we played in our first scrimmage 3 weeks ago against Helena they stomped all over our boys (they won by 4 or 5 touchdowns, I think). But on Sunday, our boys did great. We were up by 1 point with 4 minutes left in the game. Then Helena scored and ended up winning. The boys were not sad at all....they had fun and our coaches and parents did too. It's really fun to be part of a sports organization like Chelsea football. Hopefully our next game (Monday night) they will win.

Go Hornets!

No comments: