Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stone Mountain

A couple of weekends ago we went camping at Stone Mountain. Rich, Leslee and the girls drove in to spend Friday with us (pictures will follow of thier visit later) and on Saturday we drove to mom's house which was only about an hour away. My sister (Cyndi) and her two daughters (Tiffany and Bailee) were visiting from Florida and my sister-in-law (Sheri) was there with her youngest (Holly). It's been a while since I've seen my family in Atlanta and years since I've seen Cyndi. Mom cooked for us and we had a great visit. David really enjoyed playing with all three girls. They played a lot of hide and go seek. My sister and I got to talk a lot on the porch - it was a good talk. I really miss seeing her.

Here are a couple pictures from the day.

From left to right: David, mom, Tiffany, Bailee, me, Cyndi, Holly and Sheri
All the cousins, except Trevor (he and Jeff were at a boyscout function this weekend)
Holly - she's so photogenic!
And here are a few pictures of my favorite boy...

No comments: