Monday, October 4, 2010

How we pass the time around here...

...or at least how we passed the time last Sunday.

David received this Lego kit from a friend for his birthday. It's pretty cool because the same parts can make 3 totally different houses.

Instead of keeping each bag separated (as the instructions suggest) he opened them all and sorted them based on color. Thanks, buddy! I'm glad he's got the sorting down pat but it probably would have taken us less time had he not done that.

This was 1 hour into the project. It was at this point that David lost interest and went outside to play with some neighborhood friends.

So I kept going, for another 1.5 hours. Seriously. I couldn't stop and leave all of those pieces strung out all over the dining room table, now could I? Look at that cute grill with the chicken leg.

The final product. I kinda want to live there.

No comments: