Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun with the Schumachers

The Schumachers. They are great. They were my other parents growing up. They are mom and dad to my best friend, Angie. They took me on vacation with them to the East Coast many times while we were growing up....those are some of my favorite vacations I can recall. They treated me as their kid.

When I was in Florida for my grandma's funeral earlier this year they picked me up and spent an entire afternoon with me (I was vehicle-less). They mean a lot to me and I treasure our relationship. I find it pretty cool that I've known them for 18 years now.

They drove from Florida to Colorado (while pulling their camper) this month to visit Angie and her family...on the way up they stopped by our house for a quick visit.
David and Papa Schu jumped on the trampoline for a while, but only after he showed David his knife.

No comments: