Thursday, June 10, 2010

All Stars

all_star_baseball_stars_rotating_hr.jpg

David played spring ball with our local community and he was asked to play All Stars at the end of the season for the 5 year old team. He played 3rd base during the season and he is also playing 3rd now.


It's been crazy getting back from vacation and and immediately going into All Stars (with 4 practices a week and tournaments on the weekends)....It is a bit overwhelming getting laundry washed from our trip, grocery shopping, cleaning, and baseball practices....but I'm hoping it will be worth it and we'll all have a fun time. Ask me in about 2 weeks and we'll see how I feel then.


We are proud of out little star. He has a game tomorrow night and between 1 and 3 games this weekend (depending on how well his team does)...so I'll let you know.


Oh, and it's kinda cool that his team is the BULLDOGS! We are huge Samford bulldog fans, so he thought it was kinda cool that his team is the bulldogs too.



2 comments:

Shelly Powers said...

thanks for the comment on the blog... no none of the pictures are professional just me and my camera... trying to learn :) so glad to find your blog... loved all the trip pictures too... looks like a great trip! :)
have a fun summer!

The Nanny said...

Hi Bethany!

I linked to your blog from my giveaway :)

Your comments had me cracking up. TOTALLY understand the fish-humidity bit. And of course I approved you on Twitter! :)

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!!!

xoxo