Friday, January 15, 2010

Goals for 2010

These goals are for 2010 (and beyond).

I know I won’t complete all of these in 2010….but I still wanted to get
them on this list….so I can check them off as I complete them.

Read through the whole Bible
Get certified to foster again
Begin the adoption process
Print black and white photos and get them framed for my b&w project
Eat something I’ve never tried before
Build a snowman
Go visit Angie in Denver
Go out west with David and Brad
Learn how to oil paint
See the Grand Canyon
Volunteer somewhere
Go to Disney
Christmas carol at nursing homes on Christmas Eve
Get better at photography
Work on our photography website
Buy an antique
Paint our whole house (inside)
Go see Samford (basketball) play an away game
Plant a garden
Do some canning with the vegetables grown in my garden
Be successful with a compost pile
Send thank you notes for things I wouldn’t normally send them for
Get better at sewing
Keep my car clean
Make my own laundry detergent – COMPLETED 1/9/2010
Make my own dish washing detergent – COMPLETED 1/4/2010
Make a piece of jewelry
Lose 25 pounds
Spend Thanksgiving camping somewhere
Drive to NC to cut down our Christmas tree
Camp at Oak Mountain
Learn to speak Spanish
Buy an old/ugly piece of furniture and refinish it
Eat more fruit and vegetables
Cook at home 5 nights a week
Go see Samford’s football team play FSU at FSU (fall 2010)
Get our house ready to sell
Move out into the country
Write a letter to our 3 Compassion kids quarterly
Get some chickens (once we move to the country) for fresh eggs
Create a blog to sell the things I make
Knit a scarf (and actually finish it)
Give handmade Christmas presents
Make some more bird houses

3 comments:

katealbee said...

Awesome goals...one of my goals this weekend is to create a list too!

Allison Gray said...

What an impressive list! You CAN accomplish this. Believe in yourself!

Cassady Family said...

I LOVE this list. I have an old book with some gift ideas in them. Some are pretty corny, but only b/c they are vintage. I am going to try and make some of them. Let me know if you want to look at the book.