Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday David

So it's been almost a month since David's birthday party - and I'm late in getting these pictures posted. What's new? :)

The party was fun - he had some neighborhood friends, church friends and school friends over to our house. They kids played in the backyard and seemed to have a good time.

Here are some pictures from the day - in no particular order.

His cake...
K.C. and Reagan:David realizing what was under the blanket...
Showing off a toy...
Heather, me and Trisha...
Kelli, me and Melanie (these are my two oldest friends in Birmingham - and by oldest I don't mean they are old....just that I've known the the longest....but I guess they both ARE older than me)!

Kelli and Jeff...
Being goofy on his bike...
We gave him his dirt bike after almost everyone had left the party. He rode it around the backyard for about an hour.

We had a great day - the weather was nice and lots of our good friends (and David's little school buddies) came to celebrate his birthday. I'm thankful for the friends we have.

Happy Birthday big Dave!

No comments: