Friday, August 8, 2008

10 Years Ago Today.....

I married my best friend.

And in that time a lot has happened....I had no idea where God was going to take us over the past 10 years and I have no idea where He will lead us in the future. The greatest blessing we have experienced is the birth of our little boy. David has completely stolen our hearts. I am thankful to be walking this road of life with Brad and thankful that he is such a great father to David. I can't imagine my life without either one of them. I love my husband.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. but the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13

Roger Becks - good family friend and the guy who married us:
(Brad's) Dad:

My parents:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are precious. Congrats on 10 years!