Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wedding Pictures

A few weeks ago Brad and I took pictures at a wedding. We did it for free – so there wasn’t really any pressure on us. Good thing since the bride and groom had no idea what they were getting.

Between Brad’s knowledge of the camera and me trying to get everyone in place, I think the pictures turned out fairly well. When Brad picked up some pictures from the photo place the guy behind the counter asked if the pictures were copyrighted. Now that’s funny!

I had a great time and decided that I’d love to learn more about photography so that I can actually be GOOD at it. So if you have any kids, family or animals or your pet scorpion you want pictures taken of – let me know. I won’t make any promises, but the experience would be good…and it would force me to learn how to use the camera right.

For those of you who have been asking, here are some pictures from the wedding.


Andrea and her daughter:Andrea and Kevin's parents:

No comments: