Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hogan Family Photos

Way back in 1997 I started college (GASP! - Yes, I am old) at Samford.  At school one day I saw a note on a bulletin board advertising for a job nannying for two little kids.  I called, interviewed and got the job.  I had a fun time and really enjoyed working with those kids (until a decision made by them made me decide I had but to quit).  Sad.  

I digress.

While I was working for this family Brad got a job with the husband's company.  That is where he met Ray.  That was in 1998.  Brad left that company later that year, but he and Ray have stayed great friends.  Back when we met Ray and Melanie - they had no little people.  But now they have three cute kids.  

A few weeks ago we took some pictures of their family down at Railroad Park.  The location was really interesting and urban.   I love how the pictures turned out.  Here are a few of my favorites (with some extras of Emma).  





1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! I'm glad I get to see how the chalkboard pic came out!!