Thursday, October 13, 2011

This post brought to you by my camera phone

Camera phones have certainly come a long way in the past few years. I took so few pictures with my Razr (even though I loved my Razr while I had it) because the quality stunk. I now have an iphone 4 and the quality is pretty amazing. I snap pictures all the time, so here are a few from the past few weeks.

After practice on Sunday we went to the baseball fields to sign up for basketball. David and Walker watched one of the games together.


I made this bag last night and without a pattern. I didn't have time to sew on the name and the flowers so they are just hot glued on. It's not super sturdy but it's cute and will serve its purpose.


We had my best friend over for dinner on her birthday and David and Brad went to the store by themselves and picked out a cake to bake her by themselves. They also decorated it by themselves. It melted my heart how hard David worked to make this cake pretty for Cara.



A couple weeks ago we went camping and while Brad was packing everything up David and I went on a 2 mile hike. The dogs were tuckered out so he was giving them some extra ear loving on the way home. He loves to love on his puppies.

While Angie was in town we ate at Pablos with some girlfriends and we downed this entire pitcher of margaritas. And I remember the whole night too. Impressive.

My big boy before a game.

While camping Brad made some amazing salsa. He roasted the garlic, onions, tomatoes and bell peppers. Then blended it all together. I just knew the tomatoes were going to spray all over the camper, so I had to take a picture of it before hand. Luckily, no messes were made in the making of that salsa.

We took one of David's buddies, Davis, to the Barber Race track last weekend. Pa was also up for the weekend so we got to spend some time with him too. The boys loved the races and running around all day, and especially rolling down every single hill they could find. Luckily, no one threw up, but they both said they felt like they should. It was a fun day.

Looking at the pictures on my phone always brings back fun memories from whatever I was doing at that moment in time. I love my iphone!

No comments: