Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Addie

This sweet angel, Addie, just turned two years old.

Photobucket

Her mama, Lexie, and I used to work together while she was in college. We became close friends and she was there for me for a lot of big things that happened in my life: when we got our foster kids, when they went home almost 2 years later, when Brad had his accident, when I (finally) got pregnant, when I had David and everything in between.

She has moved on and is now a kindergarten teacher and loves her job. We don't see each other that often, but I am still so thankful for her friendship back then (I couldn't have made it without her) - and our friendship now.

She asked me to take pictures at Addie's second birthday a few weekends ago. It was fun. It was even better that I know several of her friends and some of her family. As always, Lexie did a great job on the party. Oh, and she is one hot mama too.

No comments: