Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another wedding!

This past weekend my good friend, Emily, called me at 8:00 in the morning. I was like "WHAT?!?! Do not call me at 8:00 on a Saturday". She left me a message so I listened to it immediately (not sure what made me do that since I almost went back to sleep). Turns out she had a wedding to photograph that day in two hours and woke up feeling very sick and couldn't stand up without getting sick.

She asked if I could fill in for her.

How could I say no?

So, her sister and I shot the wedding. We had fun. The bride was super sweet. They had a beautiful wedding. It was lovely.

While Emily is going to be doing all the editing of the photos for the bride...I went ahead and edited a few of my own just to post here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: