Thursday, March 3, 2011

I must make these

Over at How about Orange I saw this picture today....



...aren't they absolutely darling? (By the way, I'm fairly certain I've never used the word 'darling' before, but I feel that it's entirely fitting for these flowers). I've been crocheting lately and when I read what type of material/yarn and hooks were needed to make these - it made me smile. My great Aunt Sylvia (my grandma's sister) passed down tons of the thin yarn needed to make these - along with a big book of crochet hooks....I've never known what to use that really thin yarn for - but now I do. And I can't wait to make some.

I'm not sure how I was lucky enough to score getting these passed along to me. While I always thought it was awesome that I ended up with them....I've recently become even more grateful as I've started crocheting a lot again.

The tutorial is found here - by the adventures of bluegirl xo (oh and you have to check out this post too - how CUTE...actually, I'd consider that little bird darling also). I need more time in the day. There's not nearly enough time for me to try all the things I want to do. Sigh.

No comments: