Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cookie fun

This weekend my friend, Allison, came over and we practiced making sugar cookies.

Photobucket

I pre-made the dough so all we had to do was bake and then decorate them.

Photobucket

Allison was really good considering this was her first time decorating them - she has a really steady hand.

We tried adding polka dots to the wet icing and it kinda made it look like they were painted on.

Photobucket

I don't know why I didn't take any final pictures. Doh! And you can see the filling was too runny at first, so the pink cookies looked terrible. Lesson learned.

Photobucket

I am making some cookies for a wedding party this weekend...so I'll post pictures of those when I'm done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fun! I want to come next time you have a cookie party!!!