Monday, February 28, 2011

Sugar Cookies

I've recently been encouraged by a sweet friend of mine, Amanda, and the sugar cookies she's been making. She's actually selling them (and doing great, by the way) - she has her own company and website now. She made 150 cookies over one weekend for an event recently. Wowzers.

I'm not looking to sell mine, but I think they are fun to make. I've always made cakes but they are so so so time consuming that the cookies are actually more enjoyable to make.

I made some Valentine's cookies for David to take to school on February 14th. I wrapped each one up and attached a heart that he signed.

Photobucket

And this weekend I made some basketball cookies for his end of the season basketball party. This time I used orange extract instead of vanilla and they were so yum.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Capable Girl said...

Bethany! These are adorable!! I love them! After the wedding-we need to get together & decorate!

The Hairstons said...

SO SO CUTE!!! I think I told you before how incredibly talented you are!

Katie said...

Those look DELISH! I may have to go home and make some to satisfy my craving now :)